On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Apparel Sales Lead Duties:
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, Retail Supervision or cash-handling experience preferred
Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
Passion for Apparel
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.