On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Bike Technician Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement, specifically (but not limited to) our Bike Department
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Achieve sales goals through selling bikes and related merchandise
- Bike building, repair and service
Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment
Passion for Bikes
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.