Aylesbury Customer Service Centre (LM0018)
Salary - £28,245 per annum
Hours - 41 per week, Monday to Friday only, no weekends
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
If you’re looking for a driving role that’s more than just drop and go, we’ve got the perfect opportunity. We’ll train you to install the smart tech you deliver to our customers: washing machines, fridge-freezers, 4K TVs, and more. You’ll soon be out on the road, meeting new people every day and receiving plenty of thank yous!
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role
- Ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time
- Installing a range of different products for our customers
- Making every customer encounter memorable
Yes, you’ll need to love driving and being on the road, but you’ll need to love helping customers too. Our training will cover both state-of-the-art-tech and people skills as well – it’s all about equipping you to leave a smile on customers’ faces.
You will need:
- A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- CPC card (and Ideally) Tachograph card
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to handle heavy stock
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Quarterly bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Product discounts on the latest techs
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- 30 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills, your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Plus, we’ll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented delivery and install team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.