Position Summary: As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for various office support and administrative duties.
1. Performs routine administrative responsibilities with minimal supervision
2. Performs tasks using various office technologies
3. Assembles information, prepares routine reports
4. Creates & Approves Task Manager Projects, supporting Project Creators
5. Corporate Support (All Stores Report maintenance -- managing store attributes and openings and closings, monitoring Age-Restricted Product program (BARS) and External Violations, Supporting Guest Experience Shop Director with Store Team Incentive Bonus file, Quarterly BEST Awards, Monthly Meal Deal Award.
6. Support Field & Store teams with Uniform Program
7. Maintains Retail Employee List, monitoring errors, Manager Assignments
8. Works with Smartsheets gathering, analyzing information and disseminating to various departments
9. Completing project work assigned in a timely manner
Working Relationships: Various SSC department personnel (Training, Human Resources, Marketing), Sr VP Retail Operations, field personnel (Division VPs, Region Managers, District Managers, Restaurant VP, RMs, DMs), vendors (BARS & Ukrops).
Minimum Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook), experience working with excel spreadsheets and Adobe/PDF Writer
Preferred Experience: 1-3 years’ experience excel spreadsheet experience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
· Ability to understand and follow directions
· Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
· Strong oral and written communications
· Attention to detail
Scheduling: This position is a full-time hourly position and primarily works days. In rare instances may need to work a couple hours on weekends to cover supervisors vacation during an emergency event
Hours & Conditions: 40 hours/week
Physical Requirements: Stationary work, sitting to perform duties