Marketing Manager - Longwood
About the Job
Fitness Ventures LLC operates CRUNCH fitness locations in 4 States and has a mission to inspire others to live a healthy and active lifestyle. We have a goal to be the best run fitness operation in the USA and our simple recipe for success is to: Hire the best people and provide them with the tools and support to succeed.
We are currently seeking a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Central, Florida. The Field Marketing Manager is the primary day-to-day contact for our location managers and is responsible for managing the development and execution of national franchise brand-building initiatives at local level to maximize system marketing efforts, enhance brand awareness, implement promotions that increase customer traffic and build membership sales. You will work closely with the local General Managers and Franchise Corporate Marketing Team and other support staff and team members to execute marketing programs and will be directly responsible for ensuring business goals are met through successful implementation of new center opening and strategic regional marketing plans.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and manage regional and local marketing plans for our owned locations. You will be directly responsible to maximize system marketing efforts, enhance brand awareness, and implement promotions that increase customer traffic and build sales.
- Work with the national marketing team and the co-op/local fund budgets and effectively communicate media buys, post buys and ongoing management of media vendors as needed to support the initiatives at a local level.
- Manage and track budgets; forecast and compile reporting metrics for each specific program. Measure each project against goals and follow-through to completion both on time and within budget.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with local General Managers and other key personnel; ensure effective communication of corporate strategies to maintain compliance to brand standards.
- Execute on event strategy, tactical plans, and project manage from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution, and post event analysis.
- Analyze performance of marketing plans; develop strategies to measure and track effectiveness and implement strategies for underperforming campaigns and activities.
- Drive new location opening sales performance by creating plans or implementing existing plans to build awareness and drive traffic through grass root and digital channels.
- Guide and ensure consistency of corporate and brand message throughout each marketing initiative.
- Proven experience in devising and implementing digital marketing strategies
Execute Day-To-Day Social Media Initiatives:
- Posting diversified content to improve user engagement and drive actions across all major channels
- Create and maintain social media strategy plan (organic and paid) for short term initiatives
- Manage social media plan for our clubs and work with local managers to assist with organic engagement
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns and advertising
- Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and industry news
- Support local Public Relations and event partnerships with social media strategies
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree marketing/advertising or related degree is required.
- At least five (5) years' experience in consumer marketing, advertising, retail, hospitality, or media field.
- Experience in developing and executing local marketing plans while also supporting national programs as needed.
- Experience with managing large marketing budgets in multiple digital channels.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to travel as needed to clubs to support openings. almost every day to visit stores.
- Personal passion for health and fitness is a plus.
CRUNCH Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? CRUNCH Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at CRUNCH is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
CRUNCH is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of CRUNCH signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.