District Group Fitness Manager
About the Job
Crunch, known for its innovative and cutting edge classes, is currently seeking a District Group Fitness Manager. We are seeking a dedicated fitness professional with group fitness management experience in addition to teaching experience.
• Serves at the main contact for the location concerning all group fitness programming.
• Supervises group fitness instructors and personal trainers who teach group classes.
• Communicates club level changes to all instructors
• Implements and supervises the class schedule.
• Responsible for the coverage of any open classes and oversees proper sub procedures at club level.
• Coordinates group class schedule with general manager and franchise operator.
• Responds to all member inquiries regarding classes, schedules and programming
• Ensures that group fitness equipment and studio are class ready on a daily basis.
• Evaluates instructors to ensure safe and effective class techniques and instruction
• Ensures proper reporting of class participation numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Nationally Accredited Certification: ACE, AFAA, and NASM preferred
• Current CPR Certification
• Ability to teach multiple formats
• Prior group fitness management experience
For more information and to apply, please contact the Club Owner/Operator, by applying to the ad directly. Please send your bio and resume as an attachment in the application.
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.