About the Job
Join our team! Our Stockton, CA Distribution Center has immediate F/T and P/T positions available. • Competitive Pay • Earn up to $400 Bi-Weekly Incentive Pay • $150 Sign-On Bonus • Additional incentives such as Attendance Bonus and prizes • Multiple Shifts Available • Employee Discount Warehouse Operators are responsible for a variety of tasks based on the current operational focus. These tasks will be centered on Shipping, Receiving, Replenishment, and Orderfill activities based on current needs, and may include: Ensuring product is in the correct locations, at the correct quantities, and at the correct time to support the Orderfill pick process; Loading outbound trailers in a timely, accurate, and quality manner; Processing incoming product using RF and AS/400 Terminal applications and palletize product to appropriate racking; Accurately picking stores’ orders onto pallets or racks for shipment to the stores, while maintaining accuracy and productivity expectations. They are responsible for maintaining a clean work environment, and assisting in all areas of the warehouse operation.
We are excited for you join our team. To begin the application process please contact Prologistix at (209) 662-5902 or apply at: http://www.prologistix.com/jobs/detail/610687
Principal and Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, Stocking, Replenishing, Picking, Consolidating, Locating, and Loading Product both Physically and Systematically based on Operational Focus
- Minimize Damage to Product
- Ensure Proper Placement of Labels, Paperwork, and Forms
- Prior Reach Lift Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of RF or demonstrate ability to learn RF
- Basic Math Skills
- Team player
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Familiar with AS400/PkMS Systems
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Accurately and Legibly Complete Daily Productivity Logs, Load Plans, and Other Forms as Required
- Maintain Active and Reserve Locations in Assigned Area
- General Housekeeping
- Reach Lift, Forklift, and Double-Jack Certification preferred
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs repeatedly
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment.
- Ability to work where the climate may be hot or cold
- Ability to work with elevated heights