Director of Treasury & Risk Management
About the Job
For over 60 years we have shared stories from across the globe that remind you of a time you cherish, a place you love and people who make you feel at home. We have inspired the home decorator, entertainer and gifter with our unique assortment of products sourced and designed around the world and we continue to be inspired by you. You, your authenticity, impact and distinction drive our success and inspires us to be inclusive, collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful.
What we need:
A Director of Treasury & Risk Management who is also responsible for reducing the Company’s insurance risk and maximizing policy coverage for all Business Lines of Insurance (GL, Property, EPD, Cyber, Crime/K&R, and D&O lines). Additionally, this position will oversee the Worker’s Compensation Insurance TPA and claims process.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for building the Treasury and Risk functions within the Finance group and for building out the Risk team. Day- to-day you will manage:
- Daily Liquidity Requirements – Borrowing and Investment
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Letter of Credit / Wire Transfer Administration
- Foreign Exchange
- Banking Relationships – cash management, depository, merchant bank
- Short Term Investments / Policy
- Line of Credit (renewal, borrowing base, covenants)
- Tax Payments
- Interest Budget and Forecast
- Bank fees Budget and Forecast
- Month-end Close and Reconciliations
- Maintain Banking Software
- Manage Company’s Risk Programs for: GL, Property, Cargo, EDP, Cyber, Crime/K&R, D&O Lines
- Manage Company’s Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Reporting and Claims Process
- Annual Renewal of above Policies
- Maintain Statement of Values Analysis (SOV)
- In-house Claims Handling for GL, Property, Cargo
- Broker Relationships
- Customer Incident Reporting / Analysis
- Self-insured Reserve Analysis
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Related
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills; Ability to Communicate to all Levels of Management
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-task and Prioritize
- Maintain Flexibility Necessary for a Carve Out Company
- 7-10 years Professional Experience in Treasury; some Risk Management Preferred, but not Required
- Retail Experience Preferred, but not Required
Why We Love It
- Work life balance is a priority (work from home flexibility).
- 20% employee discount and product sample sales!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome and safe.
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best authentic self.
- Opportunities to make an impact through your passions.
- Wellness Program including virtual fitness classes, personal health advocates, coaches, gym discounts and more.
- Accrued Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Holidays.
- Eligible employees offered Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance and more.