Corporate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Job
We make it rewarding to deliver FUN!
We’re Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, one of the largest regional amusement-resort operators in the world with 13 locations in North America.
Cedar Fair is seeking a Corporate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at the Corporate office in Sandusky, OH. Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the Director FP&A will lead a team of professionals responsible for FP&A decision-making platform to include reporting & analysis, planning & budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years public accounting or combined public accounting and industry-related experience
- Demonstrated background in financial analysis or related activities
- Demonstrated work productivity in both office and remote environment
- CPA or CMA designation desired
- Multi-location, multi-departmental experience or equivalent desired.
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle financial suite, with Hyperion and JD Edwards desired
Ready to make a difference? Apply today!
- Partner with CAO to build a dedicated FP&A function including development of FP&A vision and organizational design.
- Insure alignment of FP&A strategy with overall finance and company strategy.
- Actively manage near and long-term FP&A including budgeting, forecasting, capital allocation, resource management and multi-year financial planning.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support for new business opportunities and acquisition analyses.
- Develop and maintain effective processes and best practices in modeling, financial tools, communication, and coordination for the FP&A role.
- Manage scope of FP&A work and insure proper allocation of FP&A resources to priority and higher value analyses.
- Develop framework to monitor effectiveness of FP&A team development and quality of FP&A team output.
- Transition from current annual budgeting process to continuous/perpetual budgeting and forecasting.
- Identify and implement toolsets and software necessary to transform and automate FP&A capabilities.
- Partner with new business intelligence function leaders to insure alignment and leverage business intelligence technology platforms.
- Review and advise finance and accounting teams on appropriate key performance indicators.
- Support accounting and finance teams with operational reporting and related analysis.