Cornerstone Building Brands is looking for a Project Manager to support its Ceco Building Systems commercial line. The primary responsibility of the PM position is to facilitate quality and accurate quotations, purchase orders and work orders to ensure customer expectations are exceeded as well as prompt, courteous and professional responses to customer requests.
- Exhibit a proven mastery of low, medium, and high complexity technical projects, to own complete execution.
- Provide accurate and efficient processing of orders, quotations and inquiries from builders which includes clarifying, communication, order / quotation write-up and expediting orders in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Communicate drawing and shipping schedules with customers / builders after they are established
- Confirm / verify pricing received accurately reflects scope of work defined on Purchase Orders.
- Promptly and professionally respond to all Customer, Builder and District Sales Manager inquiries
- Promptly analyze and discuss with Customers and Builders the cost and scheduling impact of potential Change Orders. Promptly notify other departments of Change Orders.
- Price and process Change Orders promptly to ensure customer expectations are met while maintaining or improving margins
- Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Continually improve understanding of Cornerstone Building Brands Products and Procedures as well as improving ability to read and interpret Architectural Plans and Specifications.
- Be a creative, positive partner with personnel in other departments to provide the required level of service to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Mastered ability to own and execute low, medium, and high complexity technical projects
- Effective written and verbal communication as well as mathematical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced understanding of general construction fundamentals and engineering principles
- Mastered ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications, and take actions accordingly.
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable, but not required
- Minimum 10+ years industry experience in sales, estimating, engineering, drafting, or project management.
ADA Job Requirements
Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that the essential functions of the job can be performed and not hinder the employee’s performance due to physical, mental, or emotional disability.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
- Job Family Project Mgmt
- Job Function Position
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No