Coor Supply Clinical Resource
About the Job
At WellStar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The Clinical Resource Supply Coordinator functions under the direction of the Clinical Resource Supply Supervisor within Surgical Services, Cath Lab, CVOR, GI and/or Vascular areas. Responsible for daily inventory management: procurement of 60% of WellStar’s supply spend, stocking supplies, and inventory maintenance. Assists as directed with performance improvement projects and cost-savings initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Education
- High School graduate or possess a General Educational Development (GED) Diploma from an accredited program
- Associates Degree preferred
- Will consider strong background in supply management in above mentioned Clinical areas in lieu of degree
Required Minimum Experience
- Minimum three years of experience in supplies, preferably inventory management in Clinical areas
- Two years experience in customer service field
Required Minimum Skills
- Sufficient communication and written skills as required in a clinical environment. Proficient in office computer applications
- Proficient in Supply Chain ERP systems and supportive technologies. Knowledgeable of medical supply terminology
- Ability to interact with clinicians, physicians and department personnel
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!