At Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
The Registered RN is a professional care-giver who, as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these patients utilizing the nursing process including the therapeutic use of self.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors.
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management and physicians.
- Applies Cooper core values.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated timeframe.
- Evaluates patients, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications utilizing the nursing process.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
Education: Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing - Bachelor Degree preferred.
License/Certifications/Registration: Current NJ-RN License (Registered Nurse); Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers); certain specialties may require advanced certification (i.e. ACLS, NALS, PALS)
Scheduled Days / Hours: PART TIME - 2 (12s); Days 7a-7p; with rotation