At Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and services to transform our future. Combining next generation technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals. Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22 percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future. Energize your career with Constellation.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Help design and enhance talent management processes to align with our business strategy, talent philosophy, and internal and external best practices.
- Support the day to day oversight and governance of our talent management processes and programs to support effective talent selection, development and management, including consulting with TMOD and the broader HR community on talent solutions, development approaches and appropriate use of talent data.
- Provide oversight for our talent management system (ePeopleTalent) Serve as ePeopleTalent SME for HR community. Identify enhancements needed to support the talent strategy and enhance efficiencies, participate in defining functional requirements and end-user testing, and help support the communication/change management process for system updates.
- Support the day- to-day administration of Constellation’s leadership assessment program, including serving as a liaison to the external vendor, managing vendor contracts and billing, and answering internal questions from the HR community. Interface with internal technical support and the vendor to escalate and resolve issues, as needed.
- Leverage talent data to help inform our talent and leadership development strategy and assess talent health. Identify new/existing data streams, ensure data integrity, and create/run reports using a variety of systems (ePeople Talent, Splash BI). Distill data into key insights.
- Other projects as assigned
- This is a high-visibility position that requires the ability to influence others without formal authority
- Works under direct supervision.
** Remote or hybrid work options **
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, psychology or related field.
- Min of 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of talent management programs and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong technical ability to use Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Strong analytical skills – ability to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data/reports from various systems and summarize key insights
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to accommodate varying personalities and work styles, team player.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability and confidence to manage very senior interactions and expectations.
- Experience designing and implementing programs and strategies.
- SlashBI experience
- Demonstrated business acumen is preferred.
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor