At Constellation, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Constellation and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Constellation!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Constellation develops and manages strategic, innovative, engaging social media communications supporting our companywide business and policy goals and brand strategy. The senior specialist of corporate social media develops, facilitates and coordinates social media content and brings to life the brand for Constellation. This role includes directly managing corporate, policy and advocacy content while managing the overall social media governance, employee policies and processes across the company. The position develops creative, engaging, strategic, organic and paid social media campaigns informed by our ESG principles. Leveraging the new ConstellationEnergy.com site, this role will coordinate and develop web content that supports the social strategy. The position provides expertise on governance, best practices, aligning editorial strategy, and content creation and will coordinate with the social media editorial team across the business. The position also will coordinate and manage senior executive social media profiles and develop thought leadership content posts. The position has a dual role supporting both the Communications team (which owns the corporate, policy and generation messaging) and Marketing, Digital and Brand team (which owns the sales/lead gen campaigns and the social media tools and analytics). The position coordinates with both teams to execute a companywide integrated social media strategy.
PRIMARY DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. The position oversees Constellation’s social content, development and deployment strategy, specifically managing corporate, policy and advocacy content, and helps drive related governance across the company. The position develops creative engaging, strategic, organic and paid corporate and generation social media campaigns informed by our ESG principles and by internal and industry metrics. The position also monitors, manages and coordinates social media responses and determines when responses are warranted.
2. The position provides support on social media governance, best practices, aligning editorial strategy, and content creation and amplification.
3. Collaborate with both the Communications team (which owns the corporate, policy and generation messaging) and Marketing, Digital and Brand team (which owns the sales/lead gen campaigns and the social media tools and analytics) to execute a companywide integrated social media strategy.
4. Develop and oversee execution of social media communications work related to projects for Constellation initiatives, and provide counsel on business unit projects, including advertising, digital content, special events, and other vehicles.
5. Manage relevant vendor relationships and budgets for social media communications.
6. Provide counsel to Constellation leaders, informed by industry expertise and relevant external and internal metrics. Oversee creation of reports and presentations used to provide internal guidance related to social media.
7. The position also will develop, coordinate and manage the profiles and content deployment of executive social media channels as part of the overall strategy and provide support for content on ConstellationEnergy.com
• Four-year relevant degree, and 5-7 years in social media for a corporation or marketing, PR or advertising agency..
• Excellent verbal communication, writing, editing, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal communication and management skills
• A high level of self-motivation and independence will be critical, as will strategic thinking and organizational sensitivity
• Excellent follow through capability; demands high level of performance from self and others
• Exceptional creativity, innovation and strategic thinking.
• Experience with managing social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), video, and other digital platforms.
• Demonstrated experience managing and or executing paid and organic social media campaigns.
• Knowledge of layout/design principles.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff, including senior executives.
• Experience with marquee social media platforms used by Constellation including Sprout and digital platforms Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor