DescriptionAt Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and services to transform our future. Combining next generation technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals. Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22 percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future. Energize your career with Constellation.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Lead or support a team or project leader to plan and manage resources, finances, scope and services at AeroLabs to deliver business results. Develop and provide innovation solutions to create and enhance AeroLabs service offerings-- through piloting activities when appropriate-- on time, within budget and with the required functionality. Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with corporate colleagues, clients, prospects, and vendors. Manage small and large-scale projects of varying complexity, size and change management risk. Support the communication of innovation efforts and successes as well as education of various stakeholders on innovation culture, principles and processes. Be a self-starter. Deliver rapid results with a fast-paced, agile approach.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Plan and manage scope, schedule, and budget for defined deliverables in accordance with applicable project management standards. (25%)
- Contribute to or lead Innovation projects and associated stakeholders to deliver projects of varying complexity. (20%)
- Support team efforts to establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with business and innovation partners. Communicate status to key stakeholders on a regular basis. (20%)
- Operate utilizing standard processes as defined within the Management Model where applicable. Oversee process improvement efforts and ensure adoption of standard processes and procedures that deliver sustainable top quartile cost and performance levels. (15%)
- Maintain current business knowledge/acumen, including application of technology solutions to deliver business results. (10%)
- Promote diversity and foster teamwork, collaboration, and a learning organization. Provide input on development and retention processes for AeroLabs employees. (5%)
- Prepare and manage budget for area of responsibility. (5%)
- Utilize understanding of customer's business needs to determine requirements and help set direction. ?
- Determine and help others learn appropriate theories, practices and principles that relate to their skill set portfolio and related sciences and disciplines.
- Make judicious decisions in familiar and new situations and contribute to strategic decisions.
- Represent business client's perspective with the AeroLabs team.
- Budget Management specific to area of accountability.
- Operate independently with little or no supervision. ?
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 5 to 8 years work experience
- Self-starter who can identify opportunities based on existing business problems, other industries and analogous businesses
- Creative thinker, intellectually curious, and interested in emerging technologies.
- Sufficient skills to manage or support cross-functional projects with demonstrated ability to set and deliver on priorities within tight timelines and high expectations.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills and experience.
- Strong knowledge of business practices in technology and innovation and/or software development.
- Experience leading and managing projects or sub- teams and knowledge of project management.
- Strong judgment and excellent analytical ability.
- Familiarity with technology, innovation and start-up culture
- Experience managing budgets for functional area of responsibility.
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor