We are actively hiring Appliance Technicians to join Constellation Home, Maryland's #1 home services provider. We're excited to also offer a limited time $10,000 sign-on bonus for new team members!
Constellation HOME is growing with a focus on providing employees with support and opportunities to achieve their career goals. Here are a few highlights of our comprehensive and competitive benefits plan:
- 40-hour week guarantee with flexible schedules: Work life balance is no longer a nice to have but a necessity. Our flexible schedules allow you to balance both your career and personal life.
- Take home vehicle: Avoid the wear and tear on your personal vehicle by starting your day from home.
- Annual raises and bonus: We recognize the achievement of financial, safety, operational and strategic goals through an annual incentive and bonus program.
- Training & Development: Our in-house training rivals most trade schools and helps keep you up to speed as the industry and technology change.
- Career Path Opportunities: We have several career paths that allow journeyman to grow within our organization.
- Competitive Pay: On average, our Journeyman Technicians can earn over $100,000 per year.
Performs complex diagnoses and repairs to specified appliances and gas/electric water heaters in customers’ homes. Maintains and makes recommendations as to additions or deletions of Company Stock and equipment. Promotes the sale of all other services offered by our Company to customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
-Identifies and corrects complex problems in specified appliances and gas/electric water heaters.
- Performs advanced clerical duties necessary to complete requests for service efficiently.
- Able to resolve most multi-repeat problems.
- Maintains and makes recommendations as to additions or deletions of Company stock and equipment.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Assists supervision in some field related duties.
- Advanced knowledge of electronics, refrigeration or electrical theory.
- Advanced skills in servicing gas/electric water heaters.
- Advanced skills in customer relations.
- Advanced skills in customer communication.
- Advanced skills in sales of all services offered by our Company.
- Advanced skills in performing clerical functions necessary to complete requests for service.
- CFC certification Type I (if considered as a Refrigeration Technician)
- Must be proficient at sealed system repair (if considered as a Refrigeration Technician)
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years residential service experience
- Must be proficient at the primary skill and a minimum of one (1) year experience in the secondary skill
- Possess necessary tools required for daily work assignment
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as necessary
- Average physical ability (Bending, stooping and climbing ladders).
- Ability to lift objects of various weights.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and meet Company driving standards.
- Employees in this position are considered essential.
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
Recent convictions for crimes reasonably related to the activities of this job may disqualify an applicant.
Disclaimer: May perform other duties as assigned. Overtime may be required.
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor