At Constellation, we've got a place for you!
Constellation is the largest producer of clean energy. We are leading the charge to a sustainable future by providing power and natural gas consumers with Energy Efficiency, Data Analytics, and Renewable Energy Solutions to help them achieve their business and carbon reduction goals. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Constellation and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 200 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Constellation!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This sales professional will be responsible for the development of strategies leading to deal origination against established sales quotas. This individual will be experienced with working independently as well as with frequent travel visiting Prospects and/or Customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ability to identify, prospect and contact high-level decision makers in respective businesses and cultivate client relationships.
- Develop energy plans and strategies, prepare presentations and close sales transactions.
- Understand customers business objectives, energy consumption patterns, price risk tolerances and work with internal resources to develop energy strategies that match the customer's needs.
- Level and depth of supervisory duties: Position does not have direct reports
- Budget accountability, impact on asset management, and organization revenue: Responsible for assigned annual sales quota
- Level of independence, decision-making authority or strategic planning accountability: Limited by direction of the Manager or Director
- Internal and external contact relationships: Primarily external contact relationships
- Number of direct reports (Span of Control): Works under supervision of Manager or Director
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Business or Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience with an emphasis on marketing and/or sales.
- Experience in electric and gas commodity, demand response, solar and energy efficiency products.
- Experience presenting and closing with senior level executives.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and remotely.
- Candidate must have access to a home office as there will be no regional field office.
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor