SVP, Marketing & Communications, Chubb Middle Market and Small Business Insurance
About the Job
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With 30,000+ employees and operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
• Establish and execute marketing and communications strategy for Chubb's North America middle market and small business commercial insurance segments
• Manage development, implementation and optimization of multi-channel integrated marketing and communication plans aligned with business growth objectives.
The SVP, Marketing & Communications for Chub Middle Market and Small Business Insurance will report to the EVP, North America Marketing & Communications with matrix reporting to Chubb's Division Presidents for Middle Market and Small Business.
Formulate and execute strategic plans to support the businesses in achieving goals of attracting, retaining, and growing profitable business. Represent the interests of the businesses in creating marketing campaigns with a mix of dedicated and centralized resources, such as media/public relations, advertising, internal communications, events, digital marketing and executive communications.
• Establish an in-depth and ongoing understanding of Chubb's middle market and small business products and services including differentiators, competitive positioning, value propositions, etc.
• Establish an in-depth and ongoing understanding of relevant audiences (buyers, influencers, and intermediaries) along with their actionable sub-segments, motivating factors, conversion triggers, etc.
• Partner with the company's North America Marketing & Communications as well as Global Digital Marketing teams to deliver and optimize multi-channel integrated campaigns
• Determine optimal mix of channels and tactics according to audience segments and ongoing insights
• Establish and regularly report on business outcomes and KPIs (leads, submission activity, agent referrals, appointments, employee engagement, etc.)
• Partner with Chubb's field and branch teams to deliver prospect marketing programs as well as agent and broker engagement initiatives and training.
• Motivate and energize Chubb's employees to extend marketing to the branch and field offices through a thoughtful internal and executive communications strategy
• Collaborate with adjacent businesses such as Chubb's large account and personal insurance segments where products or audiences overlap to create seamless experiences for customers and facilitate cross-sell opportunities
• Lead a dedicated marketing and communications team
o Establish appropriate mix of skills relative to shared resources that are available centrally
o Facilitate the team's ongoing professional development and expertise
• Oversee the business's thought leadership and content partnership programs
• Integrate the business-specific and local events strategy
• Act as a strong steward of the Chubb brand
• 15+ years in a senior corporate marketing, distribution marketing and/or communications role
• Proven experience in leveraging marketing tactics to drive business results
• Experience managing complex, multifaceted and multilayered projects
• Proven ability to build collaborative relationships in a complex, multi-divisional, geographically dispersed business organization.
• Ability to effectively manage professional and support staff members and outside agency resources
• Proven ability to appropriately advise and interact with senior-level corporate executives
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written
• Results oriented, accountable
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter and hands-on leader
• Strong ability to grasp complex issues facing the company quickly and understand the nature of the business and the competition
• Strong analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required
• Advanced degree desired
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.