About the Job
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
As a member of the Global Center of Competence ("CoC"), Business Process Automation Specialist (PAS)will partner with business/functional need to identify pragmatic, yet innovative automation solutions. They will coach business and functional unit leaders across the organization to drive and lead process automation ("PA") initiatives across the enterprise. These roles will be based in Jersey City and will have to travel extensively. Initially, these individuals will be deployed to site to build the required skills before being deployed centrally to assist with the local/global roll out of the program locations.
Key accountabilities include:
Business Solutioning and Stakeholder Management
- Partner with BPR expert to identify automation opportunities, discuss automation approach and framework with designated business and functional product owners by outlining deliverables, timeline, roles/responsibilities to build automation pipeline
- Design business automation solution in partnership with IT and Product Owners while ensuring alignment with the agreed process flow
- Collaborate with internal IT experts to design feasible IT solution, build user stories to support desired automation solution
- Establish and participate PI Planning, regular project update meetings
- Monitor pipeline, and inflight initiatives progress.
- Support business/functional Automation owner to build out communication to ensure proper engagement such as Key milestones, in scope processes current and future state, timelines, technology dependencies, roles/responsibilities between business/functional owners, IT, Vendor and Global Automation team
- Act as an escalation point to secure engagement, resolve issues associated with business resources, IT and or SI Partner engagement
- Assists the line of business to escalate and resolve project blockers such as issues with business resources, IT and or SI Partner engagement
- Collaborate with transformation leads, and product owners to drive the automation business solution discovery, planning, identification of solutions and objectives, development and monitor supervised production for assigned workstream and/or initiatives.
- Supports the deployment of agile and machine learning capabilities in the LOBs in line with Chubb standards
- Engage the appropriate internal and external (staff augmentation) resources to use process automation best practices to deliver successful solutions.
- Assist the business to Integrate multiple projects across the line of business value chain.
- Assist in the deployment of program and project management standards for effective delivery meeting Time, Quality, Budget, LOB requirements.
- Guide and partner with change management resources (Change Manager & HR) to ensure effective communication and execution of the required organizational and role changes.
- Provide guidance on the post implementation support.
- Assist the LOB to Identify "in unit" roles and time requirements and work with business leaders to identify staff for the assignments
- Conduct lessons learnt post deployment on each initiative
Participating in the Process Automation CoC and Utilizing its Practices
- Participate as an active member of the Business Process Automation CoC in developing a set of best practice guidelines and training content for use across all PA initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of automation framework, technologies and knowledge by sharing information, building standards, developing intellectual property and capturing lessons learned.
- Provide direction and guidance to all program staff for assigned units and programs.
- Coach team members on areas of development to increase their knowledge and work performance.
- Bachelor's Degree, certification as a Green Belt Process Engineer or equivalent qualification.
- Project Management certification and Agile experience
- 4 - 6 years business process engineering/business analysis experience in financial services
- Solid experience in working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and team work
- Business and System Analysis and Information System solution delivery experience.
- Business Value Chain and Opportunity assessment techniques and experience
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, robotics and bpm
- Prior RTE experience in a global company and familiarity with WorkFusion platform is a plus
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.