Major Areas of Responsibility include:
Clone, plant, water, fertilize, and water plants, shrubs, and trees, using hand tools and gardening tools.
Harvest plants, and transplant or pot and label them.
Record information about plants and plant growth.
Feel plants' leaves and note their coloring to detect the presence of insects or disease.
Fill growing tanks with water.
Inspect plants and bud ties to assess quality.
Clean work areas and maintain tools in accordance with sanitation standards.
Check and water all plants in cultivation facility as outlined in the Daily Room-Checklist.
Transplanting plants into larger containers as needed.
Trimming plants in the vegetative stage and creating clones from material.
Washing pots/trays/lights, etc. retuning them to the appropriate Clean Room.
Harvesting and Trimming flowering plants.
Staking weak plants.
Examining plants for signs of pests or disease.
Salary$17 - $17 USD per hour
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is appreciated and commendable
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Ability to stand, sit and kneel for up to 8 hours a day with the ability to lift heavy object
- Strong attention to details and excellent time-management skills
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
About Columbia Care
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities, including those under development. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.
Columbia Care Inc. has a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, generous PTO plans and a 401K with a generous company match for all full-time employees.
Equal opportunity employerColumbia Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.