Facility Maintenance Repair I / HVAC
About the Job
As a Facility Maintenance Mechanic you will be working on conveyor systems within the facility. This will include all aspects such as rebuilding, maintenance, and dismantling of equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Working on conveyor systems;
- Assist in machine rebuilding and overhaul including dismantling, inspections, and/or replacement of components;
- Perform basic repairs and up-keep in the Welding, Pipe fitting, and Mechanical disciplines;
- Diagnose machine malfunctioning and operating difficulties;
- Required to pass a 1G & 3G weld test
- Performs fitting and aligning of bearings, spindles, and shafts - making adjustments of feed systems;
- Assist in installation of new, and relocation of, existing equipment - involves dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting, and aligning operations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years' experience in preventative maintenance or basic installations of one or more of the following fields: Welding, Electrical, Mechanical;
- Successfully pass Bennett Mechanical Aptitude Test;
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.