Senior Recruitment Specialist
About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Senior Recruitment Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Recruitment Specialist is responsible for helping drive quality and productivity within specific pods/groups within the recruitment team. The Senior Recruitment Specialist acts as a brand ambassador for the client; reviewing, sourcing and screening active and passive candidates for open and pipeline hiring needs.
- Develop training plans and train new Recruitment Specialists.
- Field day-to-day questions from within the assigned pod/group.
- Monitor Recruitment Specialist calls and review mobile and email campaigns for quality and compliance with established procedures.
- Audit recruitment processes and procedures for compliance, providing feedback and recommendations for enhancements.
- Manage daily productivity tracker for the assigned pod/group.
Sourcing and Candidate Management
- Timely review of active applicants via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with the recruitment team.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search.
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
- Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are evaluated.
- Complete phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including market or salary data.
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone, text, live chat or video.
- Support multiple client accounts as necessary based on team structure or business volumes.
- Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
- Two years of experience in human resources and/or talent acquisition required.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Comprehensive understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other recruitment technologies and viewing/actioning candidate profiles.
- Proficiency in intermediate Boolean language for searching databases.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.