About the Job
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Part Time positions in the Deer Park, NY store:
- Cashiers (Fri, Sat, and Sun - all shifts)
As a Cashier you will work in a in a high paced environment and you must maintain a calm, professional demeanor while performing your duties in an accurate manner. The Cashier is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity goals. Top Performers have an opportunity for permanent employment.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk
• Collect and processes payment from customer and enters into register system (includes applying coupons, providing change and receipts) • Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping, bagging)
• Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Return misplaced product, customer returns, and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent desired
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you are a flexible, dependable, team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you.
You can apply online or you can also text “jobs” to 66763