Truck Unloader/Merchandise Processing Associates - Summer Seasonal - OPEN INTERVIEWS 5/19! $$ Summer Seasonal Bonus $$
About the Job
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OPEN INTERVIEWS ON WEDNESDAY 5/19 11AM - 6PM!
**** Earn Up To $1500 Summer Seasonal Bonus! ****
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Part Time positions for the Summer Season in our Falmouth, MA store:
- Truck Unloader/Merchandise Processing Associates (8am shift start)
The Truck Unloader/Merchandise Processing Associate responsibilities include:
- Unloading trucks regularly, Receiving and storing of merchandise from third party vendors; verifying vendor ID’s, and ensuring accurate inventory; verifying and processing vendor credits as required.
- Preparing for truck deliveries, unloading merchandise from trailer manually, by pallet jack, and/or by portable roller conveyor; sorting, stacking and organizing product in processing and storage areas.
- Retrieving and preparing merchandise for stocking; performing case cutting, printing of pricing labels and performing price verification. Removing product from packaging and disposing of related cardboard and trash.
- Processing customer orders at Customer Pick-Up; retrieving purchased merchandise, documenting transactions, and assisting customers with loading merchandise as needed.
- Assisting with backroom organization and upholding safety standards and requirements.
- Performing other merchandise processing, merchandise inventory and storage, and customer service, duties as needed.
• Must be 18 or Older
• 1-2 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
• High School diploma or equivalent
We offer competitive wages and merchandise discounts.
JOIN US FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS IN FALMOUTH ON
WEDNESDAY 5/19 11AM - 6PM
Our Falmouth store is located at:
Falmouth Plaza, Davis Straits Route 28
Falmouth, MA 02540
You can apply online or text “jobs” to 66763