Seasonal Customer Support Receiving Team Members
About the Job
Yule Fit Right In!
Christmas Tree Shops is hiring for the Holiday Season! We are on a mission to find Merry team members who have a passion and reputation for making our customer shopping experience Bright while driving merchandising and operational excellence. Join our team and earn Holiday Cash while having fun! Seasonal team members take priority when filling open base positions.
We Offer a Generous Shift Differential for these Seasonal Part Time Positions and Shifts That Work For You:
Customer Support Receiving Team Members are responsible for:
- Supporting the backroom operation, and is responsible for receiving, processing, and preparing merchandise for the sales floor. This position delivers exceptional customer service and supports meeting productivity goals that drives sales and profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must be minimum of 18 years old.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support business needs.
• Occasionally be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• May involve reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
If you are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you! We offer competitive wages and a generous 20% merchandise discount.
Please apply online for immediate consideration. You can also Text "jobs" to 66763 .
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.