Sales Floor Associates - OPEN INTERVIEWS 5/19! $$ Summer Seasonal Bonus
About the Job
JOIN US FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ON WEDNESDAY 5/19 11AM - 6PM!
**** Earn Up to $1500 Summer Seasonal Bonus ****
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Part Time positions for the Summer Season in our Falmouth, MA store:
- Sales Floor Associates (Evening shifts start at 5pm or 6pm to close, candidates with weekend availability will be considered first)
The Sales Floor Associate is expected to engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge and offering additional goods and services. In this role you will be expected to meet sales and productivity goals and you will work directly selling product to customers.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Escort customers to appropriate merchandise
• Explain basic features of merchandise to customers
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
• Process customer transactions through the register as required
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes, cart retrieval and cashiering
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
We offer competitive wages and merchandise discounts.
JOIN US FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ON WEDNESDAY 5/19 11AM - 6PM
Our Falmouth store is located at:
Falmouth Plaza, Davis Straits, Route 28
Falmouth, MA 02540
You can apply online or text “jobs” to 66763