Cart Retrieval/Maintenance Associates
About the Job
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Part Time positions in our Erie, PA store:
- Cart Retrieval/Maintenance Associates - Starts at $9.00/hr
The Cart Retrieval/Maintenance Associate performs a wide variety of duties both on and off of the sales floor. In this role you will be expected to engage customers and provide world class service while meeting sales and productivity goals.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Greet customers entering the building
• Clean fixtures, remove debris and trash from all areas, maintain clean floors in all facility areas through routine sweeping and mopping, clean up spills and wet areas as needed, clean glass and windows as needed, clean office areas, restrooms and break rooms
• Collect shopping carts from parking lot and returns carts to designated cart corrals and storage areas; removes debris from carts, cart corrals, and storages areas, identifies and reports cart maintenance needs
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, and price changes
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Apply online or text "jobs" to 66763