Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of FL to work in the specialty area of Progressive Care Unit (PCU).
- This is a contract, 3x12 Days position.
- This role assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
Minimum Requirements include:
- 1 year of recent experience as a(n) Registered Nurse (RN) specializing in Progressive Care Unit (PCU).
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license within the state of practice.
Centra Healthcare`s mission is to provide unparalleled service enabling healthcare professionals to concentrate on caring for America. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional`s criteria.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Mileage reimbursement to assignment (if applicable)
- Highly competitive pay package
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Direct deposit and weekly pay
- CEU reimbursement
- Medical credentials reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a good fit before committing to a permanent scenario
- High coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health insurance plan
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations or Lodging per diems (if you qualify for reimbursements)
- Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours (if applicable)
- Assignment completion bonuses (if applicable)
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us 800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal position.