DescriptionThe Speech Therapist 2 identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of care to improve patient's function. The Speech Therapist 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
As a Home Health Speech Pathologist you will:
Provide counsel and instruction to patients, families and healthcare staff.
- Maintain and submit documentation as required by the Company and/or facility.
- Prepare and submit timely written reports of evaluations, visits, summaries, care plans, care coordination activities and progress reports as required by Company policy.
- Participate in care coordination activities and discharge planning.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months experience as a speech therapist / speech-language pathologist
- Home Health Experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted license
Scheduled Weekly Hours1