As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
$10K-sign-on bonus available. Excellent benefits that start day one.
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical documentation.
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing optimum patient care.
$10K sign-on bonus available
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute or Home Health experience
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Scheduled Weekly Hours40