DescriptionThe purpose of the Dental/Vision distribution leader is to achieve the segment’s membership targets through optimizing and expanding our existing IDV Sales distribution channels while also identifying future partnerships for additional growth including sourcing for potential dental/vision benefit administration RFP opportunities.
This role will also facilitate partnerships that proliferate our digital sales efficiency, exploring new product/commission builds, new digital relationship opportunities, and promoting online simplicity for agents and consumers. This leader must be able to influence and enable all levels of Sales, agency and external partners to sell our entire Dental/vision product portfolio. This role will also be responsible for working alongside our Sales VPs, Product, implementation, digital and technology leaders, marketing, training and development leaders to enable sales and consumer engagement.
The distribution leader will meet IDV Dental/Vision membership and growth targets by leveraging our Marketing and MarketPoint Sales channels: telesales, external field agency, external call center, and internal career channels. The distribution leader will also cultivate new technology partnerships that will advance our digital interoperability for distribution services. This leader will provide external partnership perspectives and insights that will inform the advancement of capabilities to improve sales performance, efficacy, and productivity while also driving competitive differentiation in the marketplace.
- Achieve segment sales, retention and ending membership goals by sourcing for new dental and vision vendor benefit administration opportunities through RFP sourcing.
- Acute focus on digital/online sales opportunities with wholesalers, associations, State and federal exchanges and potential technology partners to grow our online/D2C book of business.
- Ideation of new sales channels aimed at our Employer group part-timers, retirees, associations and Group School boards.
- Achieve segment sales, retention, and ending membership goals.
- Deliver a multi-channel distribution strategy that maximizes growth across the marketplace.
- Develop and execute cross sell opportunities with our MA, Med Supp, Employer group segments.
- Continuously evaluate and execute opportunities for cross-channel optimization.
- Optimize and formalize the execution of a go-to-market playbook for distribution and technology.
- Develop an analytics-informed and market-specific strategy to optimize our alternate distribution channels.
- Oversee strategies aimed at fostering and strengthening Humana’s relationships with distribution partners.
- Create and deliver impactful presentations for our partners and agencies for increased engagement.
- Identifies additional channels to grow our IDV/MSB business through RFP’s and new benefit administration.
- Leads Marketing and training for Specialty division.
- Delivers reporting, tactical plans and removes obstacles to new growth.
- 10+ years experience leading/influencing sales teams that enabled growth for Specialty Dental and Vision and/or Medicare Advantage plans.
- 3+ years of experience building external relationships with large FMO’s and External Call centers at the highest levels.
- A measurable track record of success in sales and distribution leadership
- Proven track-record of leading high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships with brokers, consultants, and partners.
- Bachelor's degree
- Meet Humana's Work at Home Policy listed in additional information
- Advanced Degree
- Health Insurance License
- Travel up to 20% based upon business needs
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using exciting virtual pre-screen technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a virtual pre-screen, you will receive an email and text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this virtual pre-screen, you will receive a set of questions to answer. You should anticipate this virtual pre-screen to take about 10-15 minutes.
Work at Home Connectivity Requirements
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended to support Humana applications, per associate.
- Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if they provide an optimal connection for associates. The use of these methods must be approved by leadership. (See Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL Connection in Exceptions, Section 7.0 in this policy.)
- Humana will not pay for or reimburse Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates for any portion of the cost of their self-provided internet service, with the exception of associates who live or work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide their social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana’s secure website.
If you have additional questions regarding this role posting, please send them to the Ask A Recruiter by visiting go/Buzz and searching Ask A Recruiter! Please be sure to provide the requisition number so we may be able to research your request quicker.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40