Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstThe Manager, Clinic/Center Administration plans and directs the work of professional and support personnel who provide outpatient care to patients in a clinical setting. The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
· CenterWell is seeking a dedicated, compassionate, and experienced – Medical Clinic Administrator - who is interested in growing with the company and being a part of something great!
Clinic Administrator Role Overview:
· Plans and directs the work of professional and support personnel who provide outpatient care to patients in a clinical setting
· Works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems
· Collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach
· Helps develop and leads implementation for staffing plans, policies and procedures for the facility and works closely with clinicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes
· Decisions are typically are related to schedule, plans and daily operations
· Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates
· Ensures consistency in execution across team
· Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
Location: CenterWell Senior Primary Care office located at: 405 Sam Ridley Pkwy W, Smyrna, TN 37167
About CenterWell Senior Primary Care:
CenterWell Senior Primary Care, a subsidiary of Humana Inc., is Humana's primary care medical group practice with centers open or opening in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has a strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans and is committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions. The practices also provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health.
Use your skills to make an impact
- 4 – 6 years of operational leadership experience within a multi-physician office or clinical group
- Direct leadership experience and demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor teams
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA's, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) or Health Information Management (HIMs) systems
- · Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- Basic knowledge of Population Health Strategy
- Medicare knowledge
- Managed care experience
- Value Based Care knowledge
- Proven ability to function effectively in matrix management environment and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Solid understanding of medical care delivery, managed care financial arrangements and reimbursement
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Experience managing a budget of $500,000+
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
About CenterWell Senior Primary Care: CenterWell Senior Primary Care provides proactive, preventive care to seniors, including wellness visits, physical exams, chronic condition management, screenings, minor injury treatment and more. Our unique care model focuses on personalized experiences, taking time to listen, learn and address the factors that impact patient well-being. Our integrated care teams, which include physicians, nurses, behavioral health specialists and more, spend up to 50 percent more time with patients, providing compassionate, personalized care that brings better health outcomes. We go beyond physical health by also addressing other factors that can impact a patient’s well-being.About CenterWell, a Humana company: CenterWell creates experiences that put patients at the center. As the nation’s largest provider of senior-focused primary care, one of the largest providers of home health services, and fourth largest pharmacy benefit manager, CenterWell is focused on whole-person health by addressing the physical, emotional and social wellness of our patients. As part of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), CenterWell offers stability, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We proudly employ more than 30,000 clinicians who are committed to putting health first – for our teammates, patients, communities and company. By providing flexible scheduling options, clinical certifications, leadership development programs and career coaching, we allow employees to invest in their personal and professional well-being, all from day one.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.