Park Services Team Member
About the Job
Park Services Team Members (including The Famous Cedar Point Sweeps) uphold Cedar Point's reputation as one of the cleanest parks in the world. Associates are highly visible on our park midways and set the standard for guest service and interaction. The Midway Sweep has been a central part of the Cedar Point Image since the 1960s.
We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals with a sense of urgency and a passion for Cleanliness and superior Guest Service
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have excellent guest communication skills
- Must be able to bend/squat/stoop/crouch
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law
The various duties of the Park Services Team support Cedar Point’s image by maintaining a clean, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all our guests and associates.