Live Entertainment Technical Manager
About the Job
Hiring technical staff, planning and installing show content into Qlab show control systems at all performance venues, management of technical staff during full operating season, overseeing aspects of all technical systems in performance venues and for parades, production planning to meet technical needs of all park entertainment, specifying and ordering any needed technical equipment.
- Previous experience working in a theatrical tech related job/setting.
- High level of knowledge of and proficiency with Qlab systems.
- Previous management experience.
- Ability to work nights, weekend, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
The Technical Entertainment Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of technical and Qlab show control systems at all stages and performance facilities for the Live Entertainment Department. This individual is also directly involved with the hiring, training, and management of Cedar Point Technicians, Technical Supervisors, Stage Managers and Production Assistants.