Hotel Services - Bellman, Shuttle Driver and More!
About the Job
Working in one of our Hotel Services jobs will help you gain meaningful experience in the hospitality industry while working with experienced professionals within our Hotels. From Bell Attendant, Booth Attendant, Shuttle Driver, Concierge and more, you have a large number of positions to choose from at Cedar Point Hotels.
We are ready to work with you toward a great experience within our Hotel Operations jobs.
Successful Cedar Point associates have the Ability to:
- Take initiative and maintain the company’s reputation and dedication to safety, service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting as well as work independently.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills, including speaking in front of groups.
- Utilize problem-solving skills, including working in a fast-paced, service-focused culture.
- Demonstrate strong time management, planning, and organizational skills in order to optimize productivity.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Any Position
- Will be placed in any open Resorts position to meet staffing needs.
- Bell Attendant (Must be at least 18 years old)
- Responsible for greeting guests, carrying heavy suitcases, and providing guests with information about the hotel and park. Also responsible for keeping entrance of hotel neat and clean.
- Booth Attendant
- Secure parking by screening all vehicles that are entering and exiting the property. Direct individuals to correct location.
- Provide entertainment to guests as a character who greets, interacts, performs and poses for pictures with guests throughout Castaway Bay.
- Concierge Attendant
- Assists with group conference center set up, as well as assists guests inquiring about on-property or off-property attractions, facilities, services or activities. Works directly with guests regarding additional items for purchase during stay. Maintains the concierge lounge inventory and set up/tear down of breakfast, snacks, and appetizers.
- Recreation Attendant
- Interact with guests of all ages to build on the guest experience. Assist with set up and tear down of guest activities.
- Shuttle Driver
- Responsible for transporting guests to and from various locations on the Cedar Point peninsula. In addition, drivers are responsible for providing guests with park information and other topics of interest.