About the Job
Carvana - Automotive Detailer - Pay starting at $15/hr!
As a Automotive Detailer/ Lot Attendant, you will have the opportunity to work in the car-detailing, inventory, or photobooth department at one of our Inspection Centers. The Automotive Detailer/Lot Attendant is pivotal in maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles while coordinating with fellow employees to ensure timely deliveries and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate the reconditioning process by moving vehicles from one department to the next.
- Wash and physically clean vehicles that are going through the reconditioning process.
- Inspect the interior and exterior of the vehicles for cleanliness and accurately identify any imperfections that are within or outside Carvana vehicle standards.
- Properly handle Carvana photography equipment to take photographs of vehicles using handheld camera devices.
What you should have. This position is an entry-level position that requires someone who is interested in beginning their career in the automotive industry and is interested in working for a company that promotes from within.
- Must posses a valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- The ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- A positive, can-do attitude with a desire to work in a team environment and achieve production goals
- Ability to physically operate equipment and use appropriate vehicle cleaning equipment
- Goal-oriented, team player that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dive right into the day-to-day
- Ability to follow Carvana standardized processes when it comes to our vehicle reconditioning standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment while sometimes being exposed to excessive weather conditions (heat/cold)
What you can expect in return
- Competitive hourly wages
- On the job training
- 100% company-paid healthcare premiums for employees
- Excellent schedules that allow for work/life balance
- 100% employee paid Healthcare Premiums
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Vehicle Discount
- A company culture of growth, with a start-up atmosphere, allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A leadership team that listens and is geared toward teammate engagement