Sup, Production - Flexible Schedule
About the Job
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment while simultaneously being a great place to work! We are passionate about our performance and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Flexible schedule; Weekends 50%.
- Analysis planning and control of all operations within the department
- Initiation and implementation of improvement activities
- Effective utilization of human material and equipment resources
- Conformance to schedules
- Safety of all assigned employees
- Product quality
- Control and reduction of operating costs.
- Hiring and training employees
- Development of daily work schedules
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associates' Degree in Business Management or a related field
- 5+ years experience in production supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and foster effective work environment i.e. people skills.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES needed to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing including Continuous Flow Manufacturing Pull Systems and Theory of Constraints Six Sigma problem solving methodology.
- Understanding of industrial control systems such as temperature and PLC controls
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on assignments.
- Proficient in computer use specifically MS Office.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee: Must be able to lift 50lbs and work at heights. Standing on feet about 80 - 90% of the time. Working at a computer about 10 - 20% of the time. Constant activity while at work.
3rd Shift Schedule: 11pm-7am; Weekends 50%.