Sr. SAP Analyst - Material Management
About the Job
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Senior Analyst, SAP Material Management - Procure to Pay will be the functional lead for several key capabilities and be an advocate for both business and technology decisions within our global IT organization.
This position is responsible for the design, development & management of business system solutions for Callaway Golf. We leverage both SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA in the region and will support both. The incumbent will partner with business leaders and stakeholders to identify solutions to business needs, leveraging technology to add value to the company.
Must have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives.This rolewill need to be a strong team leader who can develop their own resources while building strong cross-team collaboration and solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design, implementation of large cross functional size projects such as implementing SAP
- As a member of configuration team: mentor, lead, design and configure solutions to meet the most complex business requirements in the related areas such as FMS, MM, SD, FI, CO, QM, Retail.
- Lead and manage all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
- Develop and enforce standards and best practices for delivery of stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Lead the development of technical designs and architectures for development projects.
- Promote effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
- Define project tasks and coordinate completion to ensure estimates are thorough and accurate.
- Create procedures to research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies for IT team members. (i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution).
- Oversee the development of day-to-day support policies and ensure the procedures are known and followed by the technical team.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to middle and senior level management.
- Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas and review/resolve resource constraints or environmental change impacts.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expert knowledge of SAP MM/PP Solutions
- Expert, in-depth business process and industry knowledge in retail, apparel and fashion business.
- Experience configuring MM specific functionality including: Procurement, planning, store operations and integration to other area.
- Expert skills in SAP S/4 HANA implementation and design.
- Expert skills in SAP ECC on HANA implementation and design.
- Able to architect sound, high performance designs that meet industry best practices and provide support.
- Expert project management skills, including ability to use influence, persuasion, and mediation to resolve issues and drive consensus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years SAP MM knowledge including strong experience in procure to pay/materials management configuration.
- 2 years SAP Procurement/Materials Management experience configuring retail allocation and store management.
- Courses or certificates in SAP MM/PP solutions preferred.
Callaway Golf Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer