Security Dispatcher - Seasonal
California's Great America Santa Clara, CA
About the Job
We’re looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
- Dispatches all routing and emergency traffic for assigned channels.
- Process and dispatches all police, security, first aid, and fire department calls.
- Monitors and responds to all relevant radio traffic.
- Monitors up to 8 park channels.
- Monitors fire and water alarms.
- Follows established procedures in notifying individuals of events occurring in their respective locations.
- Ability to work under pressure in emergency situations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to dispatch and answer phones with little to no help.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Deliver fast and accurate service
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety