Bartender (Tipped)- Seasonal
California's Great America Santa Clara, CA
About the Job
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to obtain Servsafe Alcohol Certification.
- Must be able to obtain Food Handler Card.
- Follows recipes to prepare beverages such as liquor, cocktails, and other drinks.
- Adheres to and enforces policies regarding the consumption of alcohol during events.
- Follows all alcohol awareness procedures to prevent intoxication of guests.
- Operates within full compliance of state or provincial liquors laws, regulations, health codes, sanitation and park guidelines.
- Uses a cash register to conducts basic cash and credit card transactions, tendering payment and making change.
- Maintains glassware, utensils, garnishment, mixers and alcohol at appropriate levels.
- Other duties may be assigned.