Retail Receiving Associate
About the Job
The Receiving Associate performs a wide variety of tasks both on and off of the sales floor. In this role you will be expected to work independently and accurately while meeting productivity goals and maintaining a safe work environment.
• Receives and unloads store merchandise from third party vendors
• Verifies product type, quality, and quantity against invoices to ensure accurate receipt of product
• Processes merchandise by scanning items to verify receipt
• Inspects shipments for damages or defects and records discrepancies or damages
• Assists with RTV processing as directed by store leadership
• Performs daily replenishment duties by pulling products from top stock windows and/or stockroom
• Processes freight by verifying units received and unpacking and processing merchandise
• Transports merchandise from the stockroom onto the sales floor according to store merchandise plans and organizes/rearranges merchandise as needed to execute stocking plans and presentation standards
• Participates in various store initiatives such as ROPIS, SDD, Google Express, RTV, BFO/ADHOC, etc.
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
• Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired