Dental Nurse - Southey Green, Sheffield
Monday to Thursday 9am-17.30pm
36 hours a week
Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity are all covered by Bupa Dental Care for this dental nurse role
A family feel, with the security and stability that comes with being part of Bupa
Do you want to work for a healthcare company Forbes Magazine have named one of the world's best employers? In a dental practice where you can proudly bring your whole self to work and contribute to the success of our friendly and welcoming team?
As a Dental Nurse at Bupa, you’ll benefit from exceptional development and opportunities and an experienced practice team around you - all in an environment built to help you succeed and feel comfortable coming to work.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records - digitally held
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Willingness to provide exceptional patient care
Your development at Bupa Dental Care
We have introduced a new career framework for dental nurses which links pay to skills, qualifications and progression.
Dental nurses are central to the success of our practices, and we want you to feel valued and well rewarded for your vital work. Our new pay structure offers you clear career direction and professional development opportunities - should you wish to take them. If not, that's ok too, we know how challenging and rewarding a career in dental nursing is, we recognise this and we take action to make life easier for you.
Your salary and benefits:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join Bupa Dental Care:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD. Being part of Bupa means access to many different career opportunities across other parts of the business too.
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to discounted gym memberships with a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to a counselor
- 24/7 free access to our confidential telephone consultation service with our teams of GPs and nurses. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.