Inside Sales Specialist-Ft. Worth
About the Job
Fan Cloth is hiring an Inside Sales Representative to join our team at our Fort Worth, Texas location, and serve on the front line in one of the most dynamic industries in the world: sports. As a part of the FanCloth Team, your work will have an impact on so many individuals from youth leagues and schools by increasing pride and community spirit.
Contribute and impact the Fan Cloth Sales Team and our Fan Cloth Customers
- Encourage coaches and coordinators to run a Fan Cloth fundraiser to help brand and raise money for the organization.
- Build rapport with customers and answer any questions or education they need about the Fan Cloth fundraiser
- Advise prospective and current customers by answering questions and addressing concerns about our products, service, the marketplace and or their organization
- Update database with new information every time a customer calls, and back up data regularly to protect sensitive customer information.
- Complete forms and record logs to create accurate, detailed files for each customer
- Follow organization standards to maintain quality service and guarantee customers receive exceptional service through sales strategies
- Boost morale in the office by encouraging other sales representatives and adopting a team mentality on the sales floor and with other depts
- Strive for improvement in order to maintain and exceed hitting company expectations
- Communication skills, listening and relationship building
- Good at problem solving
- Decision making
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Urgency and Pace
- Work ethic and dedication to hitting metrics and quotas
- Work within an organization
- CRM Systems
- Mitel phone systems
- Fulfilling work that presents new challenges and exciting opportunities every day of the week.
- Unlimited commission potential
- Flexible Schedule
- Discounts on personal apparel and equipment
- Comprehensive sales training program
- iPad for business and personal use
- Annual Recognition Event
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
HEART: We will reach deeper and push further for every coach, every athletic director, every athlete, and every parent we encounter.
INTEGRITY: In an atmosphere of honesty and transparency, we come through on the promises we make to one another as well as those we make to our customers.
TEAMWORK: All of us -- everyone who works for BSN SPORTS in any capacity -- works closely together to help one another take full advantage of all opportunities.
RESOURCEFULNESS: We will provide our customers with the best and most Game Changing Solutions at all times, no matter what it takes.
Founded in 1972, we are the largest team sporting goods equipment and apparel distributor in the United States with over 2,000 employees across 80 regional offices. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, the company leverages its unparalleled scale, cutting edge technology and relationships with the best brands in the world such as Nike and Under Armour to service all aspects of the team sport equipment and apparel world.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: BSN Sports is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.