Embroidery Team Lead
About the Job
As an Embroidery Team lead your responsible for the assistance in the day-to-day operation of your department and will be working closely with your shift supervisor and department manager. Some of your duties will include overseeing the production flow coming from your department, giving direction to other team members, and communicating issues upstream to your department leaders.
- Reviews work order observes specifications and any special notes and prepares work area to start to print multi-color work.
- Direct physical activity is required to maintain their productivity while meeting the highest quality specifications.
- Work in tandem with your shift supervisor to oversee the flow of production from your department.
- Fill in for your supervisor as needed in case of illness or other absence.
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of your department's process.
- Oversee consumable levels and report any low volumes to your leaders.
- Observe all safety guidelines put in place and communicate any observations to your team members.
- Utilize all personal protective equipment as required for personal safety and the safety of their peers.
- High school diploma or General education degree (GED)
- Ability to read English instructions.
- Learn tasks quickly, be detailed oriented, accuracy-driven, personable, team-oriented, and punctual with excellence in attendance.
- Candidates are required to see and differentiate colors for accuracy in inspecting the product during and after being processed.
- Previous experience working for an apparel decorator is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time. Repetitive movement of the body is required on a regular basis. The position requires lifting of no less than 15-35 lbs. on a regular basis. Must be able to tolerate working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k with a Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- TelaDoc/LifeLock discounts
- Colonial Supplemental Policies
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: BSN Sports is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.