About the Job
Who We Are :
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That's it. No distractions-it's all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you're on our team, it means you're part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Brooks.
Your Job :
The Brooks Global Creative team imagines/designs/curates/manifests creative concepts, campaigns, and assets that define and express the Brooks brand. Print, retail, packaging, web, digital, events-even porta potties-are our canvas and runners are our inspiration. Our growing team seeks a Digital Production Designer to develop marketing creative to support seasonal product launches, events, and retail.
As a Production Designer, you'll bring your creative talent, passion, keen eye and creative thinking to every project that comes your way. Your design range will stretch across in-store POP, events, executive presentations, catalogues, digital and global brand assets. As part of the go-to-market design team, collaboration and flexibility are as important as your design chops and communication prowess.
- Assist in the design development of seasonal product launches, by translating creative assets into all channels, including print, events, shop-in-shops, brooksrunning.com , email marketing, social media content, as well as dynamic retail creative.
- Create executions of web- and print-ready assets in multiple dimensions and formats, using guidelines from approved creative concepts
- Improve efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of the creative design team by maintaining and streamlining templates while informing of best practices
- Handle design changes, such as resizing or text modifications and layout changes under tight timelines in a highly iterative and collaborative environment.
- Create static and animated offsite banner ads to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure consistency of design and follow brand guidelines.
- Prepare files for client reviews and hand off production-ready files to the development team.
- Continually develop your design, presentation and strategic skills; push your thinking beyond current projects with an understanding of how design solutions made today can affect future applications.
- Create designs for internal presentations and materials for internal meetings or events.
- Build and foster relationships with other team members at Brooks to gain and maintain a current and deep understanding of what drives the brand, business and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience as a Production Designer on an in-house creative team, agency, or similar environment.
- Print and digital design experience a must.
- Creative portfolio demonstrating best in class layout, typography and conceptual skills.
- Must have strong layout skills. Animation tools a plus.
- Must have a working understanding of both the print and digital design spaces.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Powerpoint and After Effects.
- Well versed in design and workflow best practices
- Acutely detail-oriented
- Proven project/time management skills
- Able to work both independently within a team environment, and collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve exceptional results
- Must possess a great attitude, sense of humor, and drive to improve the Brooks brand
- A passion for the running enthusiast and active lifestyle.