Game Day Operations Intern
About the Job
The Bristol Blues are a summer season collegiate baseball organization. We are members of the New England Collegiate Baseball league, and play a 22 home game season out of historic Muzzy Field in Bristol, Connecticut. We are looking for students seeking hands on experience in game day operations.
This position is an internship.
You can find more information at - http://bristolbluesbaseball.com/
Interns will receive a $300 stipend at the end of the season. Interns are also responsible for their own housing.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well in a group
- Leadership skills
- Commitment and ambition
You are applying for a position in Game Day Operations
- Assist GM with implementing promotions from start to finish
- Interact with Bristol community about upcoming Blues events and games
- Seek out prospective fans and groups for major promotions
- Assist our on-field entertainment team
- Assist in concession stands, Dugout suite, and picnic areas.
- Assist in ticket booth
- Assist in merchandise stand
By the end of your internship, you will have experience in ALL game day aspects of a Bristol Blues game.
Due to Covid19 concerns, the in-person start date of the internship has yet to be determined. We ask that interns be available by May 17th.