Assistant Construction Superintendent
About the Job
As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works closely with our development and property management companies to bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows, our team grows.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join our team. Responsible for helping manage onsite teams, jobsite logistics and safety compliance, this role offers you an opportunity to positively impact a project’s success. If you thrive in a high-energy environment and are passionate about making the world around you a better place—we want to hear from you.
You play a key supportive role in steering the project in the right direction. Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively lead meetings, manage others, build relationships and deliver quality results.
As an Assistant Superintendent your primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with maintaining the project schedule and controlling costs.
- Proactively identify and strategically solve problems with minimal executive oversight.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and government regulations.
- Help oversee internal and external team members, including subcontractors.
- Organize project records including subcontracts, change orders, permits and drawings.
- Build strong relationships with clients/owners, subcontractors and inspection authorities
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time, on-budget and to our quality standards
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction management/related field
- 3-5 years of experience managing onsite construction operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related codes, ordinances and regulations
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction management and BIM software—Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam preferred.
What Makes A Great Fit:
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the moments when our partners and customers experience something extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope you want to be part of a great team and join us.