Ready Refresh Operations Team Lead
About the Job
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Here’s some things that you might not have known about us: our ReadyRefresh business is changing how people buy water. Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives (RSRs). We are super passionate about customer service. Each stop that one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight our customers. Our RSRs develop relationships with the folks who get our products delivered to their homes or small businesses. Something else you might not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the BlueTriton Brands family, we are proud to be leading the way in safety and teamwork.
Role: Team Lead
As a Team Lead you’ll be an ReadyRefresh Ambassador in the marketplace in order to leave a positive impression at every customer interaction to foster customer advocacy and create long-term sustainable growth. This role delivers our products to commercial and residential customers via driving a CDL required vehicle. A team lead covers opens routes each day to cover for the branch or Zone. Candidates have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service. This role supports daily operations at the branch level and requires support supervision of branch associates.
- Managing and oversee all branch operations and ensuring efficient operation on a day-to-day basis
- Improve productivity and streamline branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance
- Execute facility management and safety activities
- Manage teams of leaders (that include Unit Leaders, Zone Service and Productivity Manager, Zone Service Leaders, Warehouse Manager and about 140+ routes).
- Make every associate/customer interaction a Premium Experience
- Support the team with decisions and help when needed; communicate and actively participate within the team; problem solve and manage conflict within the team; provide coaching/feedback where appropriate; train new hires; coach/teach upselling techniques
- Behave in a way that ensures safety for themselves and others by operating vehicles in safe and responsible manner; complete DOT required documentation daily; follow defined safe work practices; take ownership of personal safety, and that of co-workers and the public
- Meet and help lead the team in every customer's individual preferences by delivering correct product, in the right amount to all customers at the scheduled delivery times and days; maintain necessary delivery information on all accounts; fulfill customer orders to maintain proper customer inventories; respond promptly to all special service needs and request.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to secure and maintain CDL Class B license with airbrake endorsement.
- Must currently possess a Class B CDL and/or attain one within 60 days
- Preferred prior experience as a supervisor/leader
- Motor vehicle record - in the last 3 years only 1 license, no driving related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents
- Motor Vehicle Record (last 3 years) - no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.