- Nurse Practitioner or Physican Assisant
- Advanced Practice Provider
- BJCMG Primary Care at BJWC
- Internal Medicine, patients aged 18+
- Build and manage own patient panel, same day appointments, overflow
- New Practice
- Address: 969 N Mason Rd, Suite 160, St. Louis, MO 63141
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician-led organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with top-ranked hospitals in the Midwest region.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to extraordinary care in over 145 locations and over 25 specialties in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas. Our providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction, quality health care, and improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
The Nurse Practitioner is an advanced practice nurse who utilizes a high degree of knowledge, skill and competence in a specialized patient care area. This position assesses, diagnose, prescribes, initiates plan of care and evaluates outcomes within the scope of a formal collaborative practice agreement with physician(s).
- Participates in professional development
- Manages the health care of patient populations with compassion through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician. Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative physician.
- Coordinates the care of patient populations, in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health and wellness through education of patients and families, coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Licenses & Certifications
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer