BJC HealthCare is hiring a Full-Time Registered Specialty Medical Assistant (RMA) for StL Orthopedics & Sports Med at our MedGroup outpatient office at Missouri Baptist Medical Center (St. Louis, MO).
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday (7:30am-4pm)
- NO weekends or Call
- Assisting providers during clinic days, rooming patients, gathering clinical information for providers, casting. and any other additional duties
- Medical assistant orthopedic experience (preferred)
- CMS CMA or RMA through (AAMA, AMT, NCCT, or NHA)
- Must provide proof of MA Certification or Registration upon hiring
- 2 years of Medical Assistant experience
Why Join Us?
$2500 Sign on bonus eligible!
Work with a highly skilled, compassionate, supportive, and caring team
Growth Opportunities to learn new skills and advance (cross-train)
Missouri Baptist Medical Center, an acute care hospital in St. Louis County, offers a full continuum of medical and surgical services, including heart care, cancer, women and infants, breast health, gastrointestinal, orthopedic, stroke, therapy, wound and pain management services. The hospital has a 24-hour adult emergency department and cares for pediatric patients at a separate emergency department in collaboration with St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Missouri Baptist is the first and only hospital in St. Louis County to be named a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The prestigious designation is the highest credential a health care organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient care. This recognition has been accomplished by less than nine percent of hospitals nationwide. Additionally, U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital #2 in the St. Louis metro area.
The Medical Assistant (Specialty) provides patient care under the direction of a specialty physician or other licensed provider. This position performs select duties for the promotion of health in the care of patients and delivers care according to practice protocols and procedures. This position also serves as an experienced, senior level Medical Assistant in a specialty area within a practice, such as Cardiology, ENT, Neurology, Orthopedics, etc.
Licenses & Certifications
Licenses & Certifications
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer